4:32 PM
"If my heart has one ambition
If my soul one goal to seek
This my solitary vision 'til I only dwell in Thee"
-Hymn by Brooke Fraser
So today I come bearing a prayer request. The boyfriend of my good friend Teal, is currently in a coma following a horrible pole vaulting accident. They're not sure if he's going to make it. So if any of you could send a prayer their way, it would be much appreciated.
Other than that, just a quick update... nothing too new is going on here. I'm heading home tomorrow, just in time for fall festival of the bands at my old high school. The weekend will be full of friends and family, and I couldn't be more excited. I hope everyone is well. Stay strong and keep truckin'.
love
alex
If my soul one goal to seek
This my solitary vision 'til I only dwell in Thee"
-Hymn by Brooke Fraser
So today I come bearing a prayer request. The boyfriend of my good friend Teal, is currently in a coma following a horrible pole vaulting accident. They're not sure if he's going to make it. So if any of you could send a prayer their way, it would be much appreciated.
Other than that, just a quick update... nothing too new is going on here. I'm heading home tomorrow, just in time for fall festival of the bands at my old high school. The weekend will be full of friends and family, and I couldn't be more excited. I hope everyone is well. Stay strong and keep truckin'.
love
alex
0 lovely replies