Not Me! Monday!

5:46 PM

Yaay welcome to the second edition of MckMama's imfamous "Not Me! Monday"


All righty.. let's see...

No way did I down a fourth of a (larggge) bag of peanut M&Ms Sunday morning. Not. At. All.

Speaking of food.. I also did not make a loaf of Italian Bread last night from a box and then proceed to eat half of it in 12 hours. Nope, not me!

My dear love, Michael, and I definitely didn't sit in silence for almost an hour because we were both too stubborn to give into each other in the squabble we were having. Nope! Our relationship is perfect, haven't you heard? No fighting/bickering here!

No waaaay did I skip out on studying last Thursday to play Rock Band with my roommate for like... 3 hours. I wouldn't do that!!! Besides, these classes are already kicking my arse, I could use all the studying I could get!!


Ahh. I feel better. =) But really.. Things are good here.. playing the "waiting game" with CSU... and though I'm trying not to get my hopes up, I'm not gonna lie, I'm really excited! In the meantime I'm trying to (unsuccessfully) stay caught up with classes and all that nonsense.

No one will ever need Chemical Analysis/Anayltical Chemistry.
Seriously.

Just had to get that out there... noow off to eat dinner and study for my differential equations test/watch One Tree Hill!!!
love,
alex

You Might Also Like

2 lovely replies