Not Me Monday!
2:49 PMSo this is my first week in participating in MckMama's "Not me!" Monday. Basicall you just think of things from throughout the week that are maybe kinda embarassing, or that you wouldn't normally tell someone... It's kinda hard to explain, just check out her blog! And here are mine....
There's no way that I hid some of the cookies I made at work so that people couldn't buy them, and hence I wouldn't have to make more. That would be just wrong! (In my defense, it was really busy and I didn't have time to make more!)
I definitely do not try to peek into the windows of the hospital to two blocks from my house to see if I can see babies everytime I drive by it on my way home from work. That's kinda creep-tastic and weird and might get me in an accident. So nope. I would never do that...
I also did not eat a piece of cookie dough at work because I hadn't eaten dinner and there was an odd one out. That would probably get me fired. I'm not that kinda person. Psh. (Though it was really good.)
I definitely didn't not pay attention in two of my lectures today because I was too busy reading The Hunger Games. That's definitely not smart, and might be responsible for bad grades. And I... I get perfect grades.
*snort*
Finally, I definitely have not gone through 3 packages of Goldfish crackers in the past couple weeks. That's insane.
So that's it! I hope everyone...enjoyed.. and everyone should partake! It's good to see I'm not the only crazy one. =)
love!
alex
There's no way that I hid some of the cookies I made at work so that people couldn't buy them, and hence I wouldn't have to make more. That would be just wrong! (In my defense, it was really busy and I didn't have time to make more!)
I definitely do not try to peek into the windows of the hospital to two blocks from my house to see if I can see babies everytime I drive by it on my way home from work. That's kinda creep-tastic and weird and might get me in an accident. So nope. I would never do that...
I also did not eat a piece of cookie dough at work because I hadn't eaten dinner and there was an odd one out. That would probably get me fired. I'm not that kinda person. Psh. (Though it was really good.)
I definitely didn't not pay attention in two of my lectures today because I was too busy reading The Hunger Games. That's definitely not smart, and might be responsible for bad grades. And I... I get perfect grades.
*snort*
Finally, I definitely have not gone through 3 packages of Goldfish crackers in the past couple weeks. That's insane.
So that's it! I hope everyone...enjoyed.. and everyone should partake! It's good to see I'm not the only crazy one. =)
love!
alex
0 lovely replies