12:11 PM
"And I think to myself, 'It's a beautiful night', and I know everything's gonna be all right, yes I know it'll be all right."
-"Everything'll Be All Right (Will's Lullaby" - Joshua Radin
So the entire town of Manhattan smells like a giant BBQ. No, I am not joking. Hehe. It's another game day here in the Little Apple, and I almost hit 10 people driving around town. Also, not joking. That's okay though, there's a nice spirit to the town.
There's only a week left until fall break...which means going home! I miss my family, and I'm definitely very excited to get back. Even if it's only a few days... It's great to be there. Thankfully, the next week shouldn't be to difficult...of course the week we come back I have 3 tests in 3 days. In 3 difficult classes. Oh booooy! lol. I was going to post a picture of my organic chem notes from Friday, because it looked like we were learning basic shapes again with lots of triangles and squares and circles, lol.
I'm hoping to go and see the new movie, Fireproof. I know it doesn't look like a great Oscar-worthy movie, but I think it still looks good. We'll see. I'll be sure to post a review if I see it. =)
I hope everyone's doing well. I miss and love all of you that are reading.
love,
alex
-"Everything'll Be All Right (Will's Lullaby" - Joshua Radin
So the entire town of Manhattan smells like a giant BBQ. No, I am not joking. Hehe. It's another game day here in the Little Apple, and I almost hit 10 people driving around town. Also, not joking. That's okay though, there's a nice spirit to the town.
There's only a week left until fall break...which means going home! I miss my family, and I'm definitely very excited to get back. Even if it's only a few days... It's great to be there. Thankfully, the next week shouldn't be to difficult...of course the week we come back I have 3 tests in 3 days. In 3 difficult classes. Oh booooy! lol. I was going to post a picture of my organic chem notes from Friday, because it looked like we were learning basic shapes again with lots of triangles and squares and circles, lol.
I'm hoping to go and see the new movie, Fireproof. I know it doesn't look like a great Oscar-worthy movie, but I think it still looks good. We'll see. I'll be sure to post a review if I see it. =)
I hope everyone's doing well. I miss and love all of you that are reading.
love,
alex
1 lovely replies