7 days!

3:45 PM

"Let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of France. Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance. Let's get rich and build a house on a mountain making everybody look like ants. From way up there, you and I..."
-"You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson

Someday I'll be rich... Well... maybe. =)

They're definitely giving away tacos for free at Taco Bell today from 2 pm-6 pm. I went and got one, and it was mighty tasty. Just as a head's up for you all.. and if it's over then you might be craving Taco Bell... Oops?

My dad called me a dinosaur a few weeks ago because I told him I like having CDs more than MP3s. Haha. (Who's he calling the dinosaur... he still has a crazy number of records in our guest room!!) I love my MP3 player and all, but I love having the actual CDs for my car and to look at and such... And they're getting cheaper too! I've got a wish list started over on amazon.com of CDs that I want. Ooh I'm a nerd. Whatever.

I bought a little portable heater for my room. For those who don't know, my room used to be a garage, but my landlord made it into a bedroom.. insulated it and it looks just like a room... it just doesn't get the heat circulated from the house very well. So I now have a fan and a heater fan. But it's keeping me warm, so I can't complain.

I have this odd pain in my upper abdomen area.. and I have no clue what it is. It kind of feels like someone's trying to rip my abs open or something. It goes away if I lay down, or sometimes if I sit down. It's not horrible or anything, just really annoying and achy. Anyone have any ideas? I'm just hoping it goes away...

MckMama's little baby Stellan will be arriving tomorrow morning!! Everything is a go, and the little guy will be born between 9:30 and 10 am tomorrow... Everyone keep him in their prayers as he undergoes lots of testing on his heart...

Okay.. I have to read five chapters in a book, and I have an organic chemistry test tomorrow to study for... so I'm out!

And yay to you if you know what the title of my post is relating to... =)
love,
alex

You Might Also Like

0 lovely replies