Lots of Words Wednesday

6:16 PM

No Wordless Wednesday here today... but here's a cool pic anyway...

The leaves are finally beginning to change colors here, though you couldn't tell by looking in my backyard. The trees really didn't turn any colors last year, but they're turning all kinds of shades of reds and oranges this year, much to my delight. I love fall. =)

Sooo yesterday I was "studying" in the library... only, I wasn't... and I came across a picture of one of my favorite actresses, Bethany Joy Galeotti, from a CW conference. (She's on One Tree Hill, and I'm an OTH freak, for those who don't know... lol) And I thought the dress looked familiar... what do you think?
Oh yes, definitely familiar....

It's the same dress I wore to my brother's wedding! In a different color of course (I like her's better). But I maybe slightly freaked out (Sorry Shannon! lol) and got really excited. I think it's awesome. But.. I'm a nerd. Oooh good times.

So far this week I have...
*Spent $964.21 on my poor, poor car. But my parents helped and it's all better now! For the most part anyways....
* Gotten the worst grade on a test I've ever received... A 21%. Not even kidding. It curves to a D-, but still. (You'd think if a professor needs to curve grades that much, something's wrong...) Buut now I know what to expect next time. Hopefully.
*Added to my Hope Box with this crazy-soft outfit...
(my hope box has some baby clothes in it.. it's basically for if I find an adorable outfit annd just have to have it. For some day... a long time from now.)
And that outfit's on top of my reaaaally soft microfleece blanket Michael bought for me. =)
*Gotten a 78% on my second organic chemistry test, which I am satisfied with... It's better than I thought I did and better than the average.
*Found out that CSU has half of my documents, and the other half should be getting there soon. *Excitement*

Yup! And while this has been fun, I'm off to do more differential equations homework. Anyone feel like doing it for me?? Maybe?
Maybe next time. =)
love,
alex

You Might Also Like

1 lovely replies