10:30 AM
"The day that you start thinking that love is overrated is the day that you're wrong. The only thing wrong with love and faith and belief... is not having it"
-One Tree Hill
-update- I decided to change up my layout, and then edit this to add some pictures...Yay.-
I love that show, lol. So many good quotes. But how true. No matter what happens in life, giving up on love and faith and belief... it's just wrong.
So I wore my "Love" shirt today, and decided since I've never really done pictures on this blog, that I'm going to add some today. Let's start with, things that I love...
Well... Him. Of course. My best friend and love. I have no clue what I did to ever deserve him, but I will be forever grateful. I love him, and honestly can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.
My siblings and parents (the 'rents aren't in the picture). We're all close, and they're pretty much the coolest people ever. There's an age difference (8 years between me and my brother, and 11 between me and my sister), but they've always been there for me and Sarah. As we've gotten older we've all gotten closer too.
=) My older sister's three kids. They've grown up so fast, but they all made a crazy impact on me. They've taught me so much (like how brutally honest and innocent toddlers are) and I love them. I love this picture because no one really knows what they were laughing at. They're just being...kids.
Friends. These are only a couple, but definitely two of my best friends from Goddard. Anytime I need to rant, I can go to them. Heck, I can go to them for anything. We especially talk music, movies and TV, which we all share a love for. Shannon's actually one of the people that got me hooked on One Tree Hill (so we can blame her ;) ) Basically without my friends, new and old, I wouldn't be here.
I love so many things, it would take forever to say all of them. Of course, music (which I listen to about all day), movies, and TV. Penguins, chemistry, math, puzzles.. It's pretty much endless.
But what am I hopeful, excited and forever faithful for?

Yup. The future. I trust and have faith that my future is going to bright. I know that it'll be hard and there'll be times when I question myself, but I know that it'll always be okay. I'm excited and ready for it.
So...until next time.
love
alex.
Oh. And I am so totally watching Titanic right now.
Don't judge. =)
-One Tree Hill
-update- I decided to change up my layout, and then edit this to add some pictures...Yay.-
I love that show, lol. So many good quotes. But how true. No matter what happens in life, giving up on love and faith and belief... it's just wrong.
So I wore my "Love" shirt today, and decided since I've never really done pictures on this blog, that I'm going to add some today. Let's start with, things that I love...
Well... Him. Of course. My best friend and love. I have no clue what I did to ever deserve him, but I will be forever grateful. I love him, and honestly can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.
My siblings and parents (the 'rents aren't in the picture). We're all close, and they're pretty much the coolest people ever. There's an age difference (8 years between me and my brother, and 11 between me and my sister), but they've always been there for me and Sarah. As we've gotten older we've all gotten closer too.
=) My older sister's three kids. They've grown up so fast, but they all made a crazy impact on me. They've taught me so much (like how brutally honest and innocent toddlers are) and I love them. I love this picture because no one really knows what they were laughing at. They're just being...kids.
Friends. These are only a couple, but definitely two of my best friends from Goddard. Anytime I need to rant, I can go to them. Heck, I can go to them for anything. We especially talk music, movies and TV, which we all share a love for. Shannon's actually one of the people that got me hooked on One Tree Hill (so we can blame her ;) ) Basically without my friends, new and old, I wouldn't be here.I love so many things, it would take forever to say all of them. Of course, music (which I listen to about all day), movies, and TV. Penguins, chemistry, math, puzzles.. It's pretty much endless.
But what am I hopeful, excited and forever faithful for?

Yup. The future. I trust and have faith that my future is going to bright. I know that it'll be hard and there'll be times when I question myself, but I know that it'll always be okay. I'm excited and ready for it.
So...until next time.
love
alex.
Oh. And I am so totally watching Titanic right now.
Don't judge. =)
0 lovely replies