4:40 PM
"Stand in the rain, stand your ground. Stand up when it's all crashing down. Stand through the pain, you won't drown. And one day what's lost can be found."
"Stand In The Rain" by Superchick
To those who need it... that's for you.
But quite literally... there's been a lot of standing or walking in the rain today. Mainly because there's a lot of rain.
This would be my backyard. Well.. my patio... covered in water. There's been quiiite a bit of water all over Kansas today. It's even worse back home... where things look more like...


Yeahh... I'm pretty sure all of west Wichita could use some prayers. There's... a ton of water down there. eek. My brother and sister-in-law's apartment is completely flooded. =(
So tomorrow's my last day of computer training at work.. and then I can actually working.. which'll be nice. I love computers as much as the next person, but 4 hours reading about "Quality Service Every Time" and stuff... not so much fun. Oh, and I get to work a midnight release party in a week. Those are no fun either. Oooh welll.
I got an A on my first organic chemistry quiz! Yeehaw! I know that won't last all year.. but hey... it's a good start. =)
Okay, enough random rambling. Everybody stay safe.
love.
al
To those who need it... that's for you.
But quite literally... there's been a lot of standing or walking in the rain today. Mainly because there's a lot of rain.

Yeahh... I'm pretty sure all of west Wichita could use some prayers. There's... a ton of water down there. eek. My brother and sister-in-law's apartment is completely flooded. =(So tomorrow's my last day of computer training at work.. and then I can actually working.. which'll be nice. I love computers as much as the next person, but 4 hours reading about "Quality Service Every Time" and stuff... not so much fun. Oh, and I get to work a midnight release party in a week. Those are no fun either. Oooh welll.
I got an A on my first organic chemistry quiz! Yeehaw! I know that won't last all year.. but hey... it's a good start. =)
Okay, enough random rambling. Everybody stay safe.
love.
al
0 lovely replies