6:01 PM
If all the sons, if all the daughters stopped to take it in.. Well hopefully the hate subsides and the love can begin. It might start now, yeah.. Well maybe I'm just dreaming outloud."
- "Come Home" by Onerepublic
I <3 music.
Classes have started. I'm just getting a new feel for my classes and professors and everything. I have a feeling organic chemistry's going to be pretty hard, but at this point, I'm interested in it. Hopefully it'll make things a little easier.
There's a lot of new stuff coming my way for the next year... I'm still excited. =) Here's to praying that it all goes well!
Time for more homework. oh boy.
love...
alex
- "Come Home" by Onerepublic
I <3 music.
Classes have started. I'm just getting a new feel for my classes and professors and everything. I have a feeling organic chemistry's going to be pretty hard, but at this point, I'm interested in it. Hopefully it'll make things a little easier.
There's a lot of new stuff coming my way for the next year... I'm still excited. =) Here's to praying that it all goes well!
Time for more homework. oh boy.
love...
alex
0 lovely replies