8:29 PM
"But they don't want this and they don't feel this but, this was never theirs at all..."
"Live Like We're Alive" by nevertheless
I have a feeling that that song is going to be my anthem for the next year. =) I should totally be doing homework right now.. but I thought I'd give an update. Plus, I've been doing plenty of homework tonight. As shown here...

Well, technically that's not me, that's Michael... (making faces and looking at "shiny things"...) but we were at the library for awhile doing homework after I got off work. (That's a lot of work, lol.) Good times.
Speaking of work... Just... one thing. If you can't pronounce "Caramel Macchiato", then you probably do not want it. Seriously. It's not so much fun when people order it, then take a drink and go "umm.. I don't think there's any caramel in this." Well, that's because there isn't any really... Now for those of you who didn't know that, you do... (it's basically an upside-down vanilla latte with caramel drizzled on top...) Same with cappuccinos... They're really not what you get in gas stations. Right. Done ranting. Other than run-ins with people who don't really want what they're ordering... work's going all right. I miss Borders, but I'll be there in a couple more months. And it's money. Which.. is kinda essential. .Yup.
Besides not having much time to breathe, life is good... Everybody stay cool and everything. Time to go... because chemical analysis labs won't get done themselves. =)
love
alex
I have a feeling that that song is going to be my anthem for the next year. =) I should totally be doing homework right now.. but I thought I'd give an update. Plus, I've been doing plenty of homework tonight. As shown here...
Well, technically that's not me, that's Michael... (making faces and looking at "shiny things"...) but we were at the library for awhile doing homework after I got off work. (That's a lot of work, lol.) Good times.
Speaking of work... Just... one thing. If you can't pronounce "Caramel Macchiato", then you probably do not want it. Seriously. It's not so much fun when people order it, then take a drink and go "umm.. I don't think there's any caramel in this." Well, that's because there isn't any really... Now for those of you who didn't know that, you do... (it's basically an upside-down vanilla latte with caramel drizzled on top...) Same with cappuccinos... They're really not what you get in gas stations. Right. Done ranting. Other than run-ins with people who don't really want what they're ordering... work's going all right. I miss Borders, but I'll be there in a couple more months. And it's money. Which.. is kinda essential. .Yup.
Besides not having much time to breathe, life is good... Everybody stay cool and everything. Time to go... because chemical analysis labs won't get done themselves. =)
love
alex
0 lovely replies