7:39 PM
"The author of my hope is writing the greatest story ever told."
-"Greatest Story Ever Told" by Five Iron Frenzy
Ummm... FIF is totally one of my favorite bands ever. They've got some great lyrics and some just really funny songs. So yeah. Check them out... even though they're not together anymore.
So....


Anyone want to do my homework for me? Organic chemistry and differential equations. Yeeehaw. And tonight at my chemical analysis recitation, I had to do the one problem on the board that I couldn't do. That was an interesting time. =)
But life is good. God is great. I'm loving where things are going... So yeah.
Nothing else interesting. So...until next time.
love
al
-"Greatest Story Ever Told" by Five Iron Frenzy
Ummm... FIF is totally one of my favorite bands ever. They've got some great lyrics and some just really funny songs. So yeah. Check them out... even though they're not together anymore.
So....
Anyone want to do my homework for me? Organic chemistry and differential equations. Yeeehaw. And tonight at my chemical analysis recitation, I had to do the one problem on the board that I couldn't do. That was an interesting time. =)
But life is good. God is great. I'm loving where things are going... So yeah.
Nothing else interesting. So...until next time.
love
al
1 lovely replies