5:28 PM
"Don't worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum."
-Baz Luhrmann "Everybody's Free" speech

I may have used that quote before... Oh well. I love it. That's a great speech. How true though. I am exceptionally guilty at worrying way too much. Right now there's especially one thing that has to do with that picture right up there, but after many current events, I'm feeling more and more sure.
I don't think I've explicitly talked about what I plan/am planning with that.. But let's just say that tonight I'm going to be finishing up my application to that school right there. Step 1. There's about 20 other steps after that, but for now I'm just taking it one step at a time.
Exciting things are a'comin. =) But for now, some not as exciting things... Like studying for organic chemistry, writing up something for English and differential equations homework. Actually, I don't mind differential equations (haha! oh man, that's sad.) and I'm still not sure whether to love or hate organic chemistry. Buut I did spend 4 1/2 hours in a lab today for chemical analysis. That was not fun. At All. But alas, it's over and done with. So on to the rest of my homework.
Love!
alex
-Baz Luhrmann "Everybody's Free" speech
I may have used that quote before... Oh well. I love it. That's a great speech. How true though. I am exceptionally guilty at worrying way too much. Right now there's especially one thing that has to do with that picture right up there, but after many current events, I'm feeling more and more sure.
I don't think I've explicitly talked about what I plan/am planning with that.. But let's just say that tonight I'm going to be finishing up my application to that school right there. Step 1. There's about 20 other steps after that, but for now I'm just taking it one step at a time.
Exciting things are a'comin. =) But for now, some not as exciting things... Like studying for organic chemistry, writing up something for English and differential equations homework. Actually, I don't mind differential equations (haha! oh man, that's sad.) and I'm still not sure whether to love or hate organic chemistry. Buut I did spend 4 1/2 hours in a lab today for chemical analysis. That was not fun. At All. But alas, it's over and done with. So on to the rest of my homework.
Love!
alex
0 lovely replies