Music, day 4.

3:56 PM

Today's song of choice is supposed to be a song that makes me sad...

But like I said yesterday, there aren't too many songs that make me sad. After thinking about it this morning, I decided that "This Woman's Work" sung by either Kate Bush or Maxwell is going to be my choice. Overall, it's just a sad song, plus, they did a dance to it on SYTYCD that was absolutely heartbreaking.


Here's the dance. It's hard to watch without getting emotional if you've known someone who's been really sick before.


I get chills everytime I watch it.

I'm having a pretty lazy day today. I went to the pool this morning with Sarah and got some sun before it got ridiculously hot. I'm going to catch up on some tv shows and movies this afternoon, I think. Sounds like a plan to me. I got Mike's computer to cooperate again... So a few random pictures...

I'm pretty sure I've posted this one before... but it's one of my favorites...
Photobucket

I went out to Tuttle Creek Lake... I didn't get too many good pics, but I love this one of the geese.
Photobucket

Haha. Baby G... He kept trying to eat the rocks & we kept pulling them out of his mouth. I caught him in the act here... looking up at Beth and putting a rock into his mouth. What a troublemaker. :)
Photobucket

Good times, dear bloggers. I'm off to watch the rest of Shutter Island... or maybe Teen Mom. Or Firefly. Or OTH. Decisions, decisions...

much love,
alex

You Might Also Like

1 lovely replies