Music - Day 2, plus Garrett & Pillsbury

4:03 PM

My least favorite song...

This one's hard too. I can listen to just about anything at least once, and I can't figure out what is my least favorite at the moment. I'm not big into rap & hip-hop, so I'll probably have to say...


...or pretty much anything by this kid. He's... kinda cute and all... but I just can't get into his music. I just want to pat him on the head and send him off to play in the sandbox. Meh.

As promised, here are a couple of pictures from when Beth and Garrett came to visit...

Bath time...
Photobucket

Checking out the water at Pillsbury Crossing...
Photobucket

He's so adorable. I just can't get over it.
Photobucket

There are plenty more pictures... but Gimp decided to crap out on me.. so maybe I'll have some more tomorrow. :) 

I hope everyone's having a great Monday!!

much love,
alex

You Might Also Like

1 lovely replies