Weekend ended. Again.

2:12 PM

"Belief makes things real. Makes things feel, feel all right. Belief makes things true. Things like you, you and I."
-"Belief" by Gavin Degraw

I'm gonna be a grammar snob here for a second (hey, my dad's an editor, give me a break?), but shouldn't the words be "you and me" instead of "you and i"?

Just sayin'.

I had a fantastic weekend, and I hope the rest of you did too. I had to work Friday evening, and Saturday morning. I went shopping after I got off of work on Saturday (Target!) and got a few things. I checked out the newest newly-remodeled grocery store in town, and decided it's my new favorite.

But then I stopped at my usual Dillons on my way home.

Meh. Baby steps. Right?

I spent the rest of Saturday watching doing homework, and then watching One Tree Hill and relaxing, which is exactly what I needed. I decided to start at the beginning of the series again and go through all of the episodes. I'm on to season 2. I'd forgotten a lot of little things that happened, and they're just as funny the second time around.

Yesterday entailed more relaxing, followed by seeing Alice in Wonderland. I've never been a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland, but I'm a fan of Tim Burton. I thought the storyline was okay, but the graphics and all that jazz was absolutely amazing. Plus we saw it in 3D.

Random off-shoot of that... They showed the Toy Story in 3D promo, and I might have freaked out a lot. I hit Michael's knee pretty hard in my excitement. Oops. But the kid in me is excited for that movie. It's going to be fan-freaking-tastic.

Anyway. I'd recommend Alice in Wonderland... the acting was great too. Johnny Depp never ceases to amaze me. He's one very talented human being.

All right. Just a quick update... Geography of the US lecture is calling to me.

We're talking about Canada right now.

Yeah, I don't understand it either.

much love,
alex

You Might Also Like

2 lovely replies