Happy Green Day!!

12:59 PM

...but not the band.

Though I'm excited about the musical based on the band.

That's another post.

Happy St. Patrick's Day was the moral behind that intro right there. =)

I had a great weekend at home, packed full of visiting. I already miss my family, and can't wait to go see them again. Bachelorette party Saturday, lunch, shopping and babysitting on Sunday, then an early drive back, plus work, on Monday. I'm sad that it's already Wednesday, because that means that spring break's half over, and I'm sure most students would agree when I say I'd rather not classes start back up again.

I don't have much to blog about... Michael and I are watching a lot of Big Bang Theory on our new TV. The entertainment center is all set up, and the PS3 is working stupendously. (I already beat Heavy Rain, the first game we bought for it. Kinda depressing). I'm trying to convince myself to go out running, and I think it should finally be nice enough tomorrow to do so. 66 degrees! Finally.

Of course, it's supposed to snow on Saturday.

Only in Kansas.

So, instead of boring you with more words, I'll share some pictures from this weekend.

The view of Wichita from the hotel room where the bachelorette party was.
 IMG_4746

Gage, Madi and Megan mesmerized by something on the computer. Right before we went outside and played an intense game of tag.
IMG_4763


Had a little photoshoot with Garrett, but this was his mood most of the evening.
IMG_4850


IMG_4804


He really is growing up so fast. 8 months old!
IMG_4871


Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to return to my quest of beating Royal Parade Solitaire.

You Might Also Like

2 lovely replies