Almost There...

6:22 PM

"Hello you daydreamers, hello to the inbetween. Behold all you've wished for, promising things unseen. Glorious. Luminous. The rockets are burning, the dreamers are at full swing. And you know in your heart that the farsighted see better things."
-"Farsighted" by Five Iron Frenzy

Ooh FIF. I miss you so. 5 years gone... Your music will forever have made an impact on me.

I apologize for the lack of updates recently. The past week and a half has been pure insanity between work and homework and studying and studying and studying. I haven't had time to breathe. Though, thanks to Thanksgiving closing in, things have finally slowed down. My sister, Michael and I are all heading home tomorrow, and I'm verrry excited. A month and a half is a long time for me to go without seeing my parents. I know I'm getting older and that time will only increase, but for now, it's going to be great to see them and the rest of my family. Anyway.

So the Colorado State transfer process is still in the works. Still just a waiting game. Minus my transcript for this fall, all of my info is in, and Michael is just missing his WSU transcript (not sure how that happened.. mine made it there and we asked for them at the same time...) We've been sitting down and trying to figure out everything and we're kind of in limbo. I just keep praying that the good Lord shows us which way to go. CSU would be absolutely amazing, though absolutely expensive and it's pretty far away. Staying here is the other option, and moving after graudation. Each has their set of perks and I am absolutely torn right now. I was kind of a wreck last night because I don't like not knowing what to do or what will happen. (I'm kind of a control freak in that way...) So now I'm just trying to give it up to God and relax a little bit. I have enough to worry about in life right now. But lots of prayers will be sent up about that.

I suppose that's all for now. I hope everyone is doing well.. I miss you all!
love,
alex

You Might Also Like

1 lovely replies