In The Library....
11:40 AM"The Lighting of the Beacons" from the Lord of the Rings - Return of the King Complete Recordings.
Just listen to it.... It is hard to find though. Buut totally worth it.
So Thanksgiving at my house was this past Sunday, and what fun it was. Sadly, my older sister's kids couldn't be with us, but we tried to have a good time, regardless. We (Beth and her husband, Phil... Craig and his wife, Anastasia... me and Michael, and Sarah) played some Apples to Apples... (and Beth was swimming/dancing/rapping....)
and we ate some food... (Okay, lots of food).... and then of course took pictures. Where hilarious-ness ensued."Craig, put your eyebrows down!!!" =)
Anyway, we all had a great time. It'd been a month and half since I'd been home... which is a long time for me... so it was great to see everybody. I can't believe how big Beth's kids are getting! Gage is reading way ahead of his age (he's 7... and he's reading Harry Potter! Definitely my nephew. =) ) Madi's reading and drew me this awesome picture with a heart and polka dots all over the page. Better than I can. And Megan is learning tons in preschool too. Annnnd Beth's pregnant again!! =) Her first doctor's appointment was today... hopefully soon I'll be hearing how it went!
No update on the transfer situation. I am still very torn as to what to do. On the school part at least... Michael and I sat down with my parents this past weekend to talk about that and this other thing that'll happen next summer.... =) Soo I'm sure there'll be a BIG update on that in the next couple months. hehe.
That's all for now. No more chemical analysis lab!!! Whooo! So I'm off to do differential equations instead. Eh... ya win some and ya lose some. :)
love,
alex
0 lovely replies