Not Me! Monday!
6:26 PMIt's that time again boys and girls... Not Me! Monday! Be sure to check back at MckMama's blog to see everyone else's too!
I definitely did not stand in the bathroom for ten minutes after I showered Saturday morning because it was freakin' early and I was too cold to move. I had things to do, ya know!? Why would I do that.
I was not secretly happy at my chemical analysis test grade tonight. I got a D... (it curved to something higher...but still.)
Psh, and no way would I have had a slight meltdown driving into the Dillons parking lot tonight and screamed, "Why are there so many people here?!?!" and then proceed to bang my head on the steering wheel. That might make me slightly crazy. So nope...
As for things I have done... I did play with an adorable little girl today at work. It was dead and she and I were playing peekaboo with the counter. She was seriously adorable.
And I definitely made chicken noodle soup from scratch for dinner tonight... and though it's nothing like my mom's.... it'll do.
And I'm making cookies tonight.
And One Tree Hill is going to be on.
Yessss.
Not bad for a Monday.
love,
alex
0 lovely replies