"Quick, she's coming back!!"
10:41 AM"I'm holding on to you, holding on to me. Maybe it's all we got, but it's all I need, you're all I need. And if all we got is what no one can break, I know I'll love you, if that's all we can take.."
"All I Need" by Mat Kearney
Sooo last night Michael and I went to a fancy restaurant called Della Voce. It was probably one of the two nicest restaurants I've been to... and for everyone's viewing pleasure... Pictures.
It was pretty dead in there, but very pretty.
I got some crazy shrimp fettuccine thing with roasted red peppers...
It was amazing... And Michael got a scallops...thing.Which was almost worth as much as he paid for it.
The tiramissu was absolutely... amazing. We forgot to take a picture til it was almost gone... Oops. But nonetheless....ahhhh.
Then we got chai teas from a local coffeehouse and headed back to his place, where my presents were waiting for me (he got his before we left).. and a beautiful note. I'll never be nearly as good with words as he is.
Overall...two years... amazing years. I love you, Mike.
love,
alex
0 lovely replies