9:07 PM
School... more school.
I'm all moved into my new house... My roommates are awesome, which is good. They're great people and really laid back girls, which is hard to find with girls, lol. I miss my family, already of course, but that's okay. I know I'll be seeing them a lot. My house is a decent size with a lot of cabinet space =). My room's nice and cozy, which is how I like it. Mainly I'm just stressed about money, but goodness isn't everybody? Oh and classes, not ready to start those either...
That's about all I got for now.. I'm off to keep unpacking. hope everyone is all well.
I'm all moved into my new house... My roommates are awesome, which is good. They're great people and really laid back girls, which is hard to find with girls, lol. I miss my family, already of course, but that's okay. I know I'll be seeing them a lot. My house is a decent size with a lot of cabinet space =). My room's nice and cozy, which is how I like it. Mainly I'm just stressed about money, but goodness isn't everybody? Oh and classes, not ready to start those either...
That's about all I got for now.. I'm off to keep unpacking. hope everyone is all well.
0 lovely replies