9:45 PM
"Whatever You're doing inside of me, it feels like chaos, but somehow there's peace. It's hard to surrender to what I can't see, but I'm giving into something Heavenly."
- Whatever You're Doing by Sanctus Real
So I was listening to WAY-FM last night on my way to marching band rehearsal at where I went to high school. (You should really check out if there's a station near you..) I was listening to Wally talk about stuff like he normally does. (I love listening to Total Axxess in the evenings with Michael. Wally's hilarious but can be serious and make some totally great points...) and he started talking about this song. I've heard it on the radio several times, but never really took in the lyrics. This is the chorus of the song, and I realized how much it rings true to me. I've been having trouble with worrying lately (gosh, what's new?) and Michael too. We're working together on trying to let go of all of the worries we have (and believe me, there's lots of them) but it's just part of who we are. It's nice to have someone who's going through it with me, because we can help each other out. We just have to tell each other that God will work things out the way they're supposed to, even if it's not the way we always expect they'll work out.
Especially right now, with school looming over us again, plus all of these future plans we're trying to work out... we could definitely use some prayers if anyone out there can spare them.
And if anyone ever has any sort of prayer requests, just let me know. I'm always ready and willing to pray for anybody and anything, just leave me a comment or whatever.
Anyway.. I'm sure this post wasn't even what I was trying to get across in the first place, but I hope that everyone's doing well. Keep trucking through hard times... Everything'll be all right. =]
love...
alex
- Whatever You're Doing by Sanctus Real
So I was listening to WAY-FM last night on my way to marching band rehearsal at where I went to high school. (You should really check out if there's a station near you..) I was listening to Wally talk about stuff like he normally does. (I love listening to Total Axxess in the evenings with Michael. Wally's hilarious but can be serious and make some totally great points...) and he started talking about this song. I've heard it on the radio several times, but never really took in the lyrics. This is the chorus of the song, and I realized how much it rings true to me. I've been having trouble with worrying lately (gosh, what's new?) and Michael too. We're working together on trying to let go of all of the worries we have (and believe me, there's lots of them) but it's just part of who we are. It's nice to have someone who's going through it with me, because we can help each other out. We just have to tell each other that God will work things out the way they're supposed to, even if it's not the way we always expect they'll work out.
Especially right now, with school looming over us again, plus all of these future plans we're trying to work out... we could definitely use some prayers if anyone out there can spare them.
And if anyone ever has any sort of prayer requests, just let me know. I'm always ready and willing to pray for anybody and anything, just leave me a comment or whatever.
Anyway.. I'm sure this post wasn't even what I was trying to get across in the first place, but I hope that everyone's doing well. Keep trucking through hard times... Everything'll be all right. =]
love...
alex
0 lovely replies