11:28 PM
"Can I trust what I can't see, to reach my destiny? I wanna take control, but I know better..."
-Unbreakable by fireflight
*Warning: This blogs about to get more personal.. more a place for me to just write what I'm thinking...*
I feel like the past year I've kinda strayed from where I need to be... in more ways than one. But I've been blessed with so much. College was a hard start for me. I thought I knew what I wanted, but I didn't. I fell from my faith... It's one of those things that you don't realize until you're too far out. Recently though, a lot of things have led me back, and I hope to be stronger than before. I think today really helped me. From just praying and researching and relying on God to lead me where I am supposed to be with the things that I'm stressing about... Which is mainly college and degrees and careers... I like to plan... though one thing I've learned is that I can plan as much as I want to, but things almost always turn out differently. I just have to put my trust where it's supposed to be. That's hard for me though. I can say I'll do it as much as I want, but I know that actually letting go is going to be difficult for me.
I have been blessed with so much more than I've ever deserved. Between Michael, my family and all of my amazing friends, I have a support system for everything.. people who will always be there for me, and I cannot be more thankful for that. I know I have people I can turn to now to help lead me back to my faith and help me to completely trust in God. Everything'll turn out like it's supposed to... That I do know.
So bring it on life. I know there will be good times and horrible times. I just have to be willing to take them as they come. Let's hope I can do it.
I hope that everyone that might be reading this is doing well. If any of you need anything, please, don't hesitate to ask. Whether we talk often, or rarely at all, I do care about you. So yeah... =)
Until next time... love and dreaming...
-Alex
2 lovely replies