2:28 PM
Once again.. I'm lacking on the updates. But there's not a whole lot to update on...
School's out, summertime. I'm working pretty much full time at Seattle's Best Coffee in the Border's on the west side. It's definitely not a bad job, and I like the people I work with. When I'm not working I'm relaxing or working out or visiting my sister and her family on the east side. Somewhere inbetween I hang out with the rest of my family and Michael... (Who turned nineteen on Saturday! I feel like I'm getting old. =) )
I'm ashamed to say that I made it through all four seasons of One Tree Hill (on DVD) in a few short months, and I'm hopelessly addicted, and speaking of addictions... So You Think You Can Dance? started up too, and we're finally to the top twenty. We'll have to see how this season pans out. =)
On a more.. intrapersonal note... I'm really very happy with where I am in life right now. I wish I could figure out some of the college stuff, but I know that it'll all work itself out. I'm way in love with a guy who treats me so much better than I've ever deserved... a family who will support me no matter what my decisions, and a good job that I don't mind going to. I keep waiting for some sort of downfall, because that used to be how my life worked out. But I just keep praying that I'm being led the way I'm supposed to go, and I'll keep leaning on God. All'll be well.
Take it easy, and God bless.
alex
0 lovely replies