7:27 PM
"You cradle me gently and wrapped in your arms... I'm home."
-Wrapped In Your Arms by fireflight
'Nough said there. =)
Sooo I'm a huge Twilight series nerd. Like... yeaaah. If you haven't read them, seriously, you should. I'm wanting to reread them, but 1) Michael has my first book, and 2) I CAN'T FIND NEW MOON (the second one). So yes.. But really, if you haven't read them, I highly reccomend. I know they're posed as "young adult" or whatever. But there's a whole group of "Twilight Moms" out there. So don't give me the excuse you're too old. =)
It's an epic love story. So for those who are hopeless romantics, even more reason to read it. I'm not even a fan of vampires and werewolves usually, but these books just sucked me in like.. a freakin black hole, lol. I think there's many parts of the book that draw people in. The main character, Bella, is so much like a normal teenage girl. Clumsy, not perfect... and she falls in love with Edward (a vampire), who is, well, a vampire -- gorgeous. I don't know (and that's why I'll never be a book reviewer), but the series is an amazing read. Stephenie Meyer is one talented author. I also read The Host by her. A lengthy novel (to say the least), but definitely worth it to me.
Haha, so I work at Borders (well, in the cafe), and I guess they're giving us buttons that say "Bite Me" and then tshirts for the midnight release party. Yesss. I knew there would be a reason to work til 1 am and then get up and work at 8 am. And I know Breaking Dawn will be worth it.
Soo till my next random and rambling post...
love love love
alex
0 lovely replies