5:28 PM
"So I put my arms around you... and I hope that I will do no wrong..."
-"Dancing" by Elisa
So I love Chai Tea. Vanilla Chai Tea or Chai Tea Lattes to be more specific. Thanks to my crazy job at the Borders Cafe, I have a sad, sad addiction. Only being fueled by the fact that my brother got me a hot pot (that boils water in like... 60 seconds) for my birthday, and finding Vanilla Chai at Dillons.... Yessss.
Oh yeah, my birthday was yesterday. 19 years of age now. When I say it, it seems older than it really is. I just think it's crazy. I kept forgetting during the week that my birthday was coming up. I got some awesome gifts, and Michael of course made it a great night with a Coldstone ice cream cake and WALL-E at the drive in, among other things. =)
I'm trying to let my worries of college and my future just go to the Big Man, because worrying definitely doesn't help me in any way, shape or form. I know that I will end up where I am supposed to, majoring in what I'm supposed to. Now.. I just have to get there. And I will. It'll all be okay. Yeap.
So, today, when I was out with my mom and sister, we went by Food For Thought on the east side. While my mom was looking for some healthy food that I can't pronounce or spell, I was spacing out (sorry, mom) and I looked behind me, and sitting there... The Kansas City Cookie. Which, might not sound like much to you, but I freaked out. I worked at Best Regards in Olathe, which is exactly where these cookies come from. They were still small when I worked there, and now they're wholesaling!! To places where I can get the cookies, nonetheless. I took one bite of the Margarita Tea Cookie when I got home, and I was back there in the warehouse, bagging those cookies for 8 hours, and smelling like lime the rest of the day. Oh goodness. I'm so proud of them. Good story.
Now... seriously. Try Chai.
And go to Food For Thought and buy some of those freaking cookies. You won't regret it.
Love love love
alex
0 lovely replies