6:38 PM

"But the orchestra plays on, and they sing, 'Oh, oh, things are gonna change now, for the better. Things are gonna change...'"
- "Dismantle.Repair" by Anberlin

Change. One thing I've never really liked. Just... not a huge fan. And I've got a feeling that a big change'll be happening for me in this next year. And, really... I think I'm ready for it. I've grown over the past few years. A gradual change, of sorts. I know I have a lot of big decisions to make over the next year, and I feel ready for it. Of course, I don't feel quite ready for the money changes... Like applying for big loans (which I just did, ugh) and putting electric in my name for my new house that I'm renting in Manhattan.. that kind of stuff is still scary and new to me. Overall though, I think I'm going to be okay. I've got so many stable things and people in my life who will support me through anything, and I know that that will help me through anything.
So here it is. It's coming. And I can do this.
We can do it... (you know who you are.)
Where did summer go? Anybody seen it? Cause it sure doesn't feel like the end of July. It seems like yesterday was the beginning of June. NO FUN. Come back summer?! I don't bite.
Unnntil next time..
Love and God bless,
alex

You Might Also Like

1 lovely replies