Well I used to like you...
11:00 AMI was trying to think of what song to use today, when a random song got stuck in my head.
This random song.
"Hey Soul Sister" by Train used to be friends. I loved it the first time I heard it, because I still love "Drops of Jupiter" by Train. But then I heard it overandoverandover on the radio (stereo, the way you move ain't fair ya know. gaaaah) and it was over. What was once a good groove song is now a please-get-out-of-my-head-or-I-might-freak-out song.
Oy.
At the end of last week I decided to pull out the camera and do some shooting. Michael's trumpet seemed to do the trick. Here are a couple of the shots.
That's Mike's fedora, too. I've been watching too much Miami Ink on Netflix, and even though I promised Michael I'd never get another tattoo, I decided if he ever passed away I'd want a memorial tattoo. And it'd probably involve his trumpet and fedora. So I tried to photograph what I'd want it to look like.
Now hopefully I never, ever have to get it.
Monday means new work week. Three days of work, then back to Wichita for an end-of-summer visit with family and friends. I'm excited. Woot woot! Except that Michael has to stay here in the Little Apple for most of the time.
Excuse me, I have to go get that song out of my head.
5 lovely replies