Bye bye bye

2:01 PM

...Yup. I'm talking the N*SYNC song. Today's song is one from my childhood. And, yes, I was a huge NSYNC and BSB fan. And Hanson. And all those crazy boy bands. Which probably makes me a hypocrite for making fun of Bieber and the Jonas Brothers. Meh. I still know all of the lyrics to all of those songs from over 10 years ago. So... here.



Yup. Before Justin Timberlake was an actor (my sister's favorite). Before Lance Bass had come out of the closet (he was always my favorite.). Before Joey Fatone... hosted dancing shows? Anyway. My childhood song.

Ah, the last day of summer. I'm sure once I'm on campus tomorrow it'll be like there was never a break at all. Tomorrow's classes are Transport Phenomena I, History of Rock & Roll, and Statics and Dynamics. I'm fairly certain Transport will be the class I have a love/hate relationship with. It should be awesome.

I don't think I blogged that my little sister and I got So You Think You Can Dance tickets! Oh, I'm excited. Haha. We're going to see them in just over a month in KC. All of the people going on tour have twitter accounts, and (sadly, of course,) I follow them. They post pictures and videos of behind the scenes and it just makes me even more excited. I'm hopeful we'll be able to get autographs again like we did when we saw the season 3 people on tour. The only difference is I'm older than almost all of them this season. Hopefully I won't make a fool of myself.

Phew. Anyway. For now, I'm off to see Vampires Suck with Michael and some people from work. I'm not a huge fan of these parody movies... but hopefully it'll be funny.

Wish me luck for school tomorrow. I'm hoping it won't be too bad/the rest of my books don't cost so much. (Forget books, do you know how much engineering paper costs?!)

Meh. =)

You Might Also Like

3 lovely replies