Wedding music...
1:15 PMWell, today's song of the day is one that I want played at my wedding. Which... already happened. We had some great music at our wedding, but since we didn't have any dancing at the reception, we never got our first dance in front of everybody. So, I had several songs picked out for that... My two favorites were...
"We Are Man and Wife" by Michelle Featherstone... Michael liked this one until I mentioned that they used it on OTH... heh.
The other one is "Inevitable" by Anberlin. A very, very sweet song.
I think those two will forever be a couple of my favorites.
Last night's shoot with baby Max went great. He was absolutely adorable and he did so well. Look for a sample on the Facebook page, and the blog page soon.
I'm relaxing at my parent's place today... Heading back to the craziness that is becoming Manhattan tomorrow. It's rush week (yaaaaaaay.) and all the new freshman and dorm-livers move in on Saturday. Then school starts a week from today. Crazy!
0 lovely replies