Darn you animal commercials..
2:56 PMDay 28 (only 2 days left!) is a song that makes me feel guilty. Now that I've some TV channels again, I started seeing that ASPCA commercial again. You know the one. Sarah McLachlan, sad puppies...
Horribly sad.
The song in the background is "Angel" by Sarah McLachlan. I love this song, but now when I hear it I feel like I should be donating to the ASPCA.
For the sake of everyone, I won't post the video with the sad animals.
After some extra hours at work this week, and opening this morning... I'm exhausted. I'm hanging out rearranging all of my music on my new laptop. I have a ridiculous amount of music. So I'm organizing and moving and *gasp* deleting. After I'm all done with that, I'm probably going to read the intro chapters of my textbooks in prep for Monday.They don't call us engi-nerds for nothing.
I'm just so sleepy.. Makes me wish I liked naps...
1 lovely replies