8 weeks to go!
7:20 PM
Has it really been 2 weeks already? We're under 2 months away from a tiny person invading our lives. (Invading in a good way) and I'm still in denial. I keep going to pack hospital bags and just... nope. Can't do it. Hospital bags... need to get the car seat installed... need to get his room organized...
But I got Netflix and Hulu Plus and Apple TV for Christmas sooooo...
(no one tell my dad I'm watching Police Women of Dallas right now instead of doing anything productive)
Thankfully, these past two weeks have been quieter around here. Michael and I spent Christmas day at home - we had my little sister and her fiance over for a ham lunch and playing Super Mario Bros for the Wii. Good times all around. Then we headed to Wichita and spent a couple of days seeing all of Michael's family. Saturday we had Christmas with my family. I love this time of year - I could do without the cold and snow, but getting to just hang out with family and laugh and have good times... it makes me excited to bring a new person around for it next year. He'll fit right in, I'm sure.
It's back to work and reality now. The guessing game of when T will make his appearance. Not for awhile, but every new symptom makes me go "Is this normal oooor is he planning on just falling out of me oooor..." it's just crazy. I haven't had a rough pregnancy by any means. I'm not overly hormonal, haven't had many health problems, my arthritis is in remission... but I am ready for him to be here (not to soon) so I can stop worrying about every little thing with me.
And be able to pop my back again.
Baby shower this Saturday! I'm not a baby shower fan. Silly games and whatnot. But I'm all good for hanging out with my friends and family, and I'm trusting my sisters with this.
I didn't take a picture of myself this weekend, but we took a few maternity pictures last Saturday with the help of my sisters. Michael was less than pleased and his ownry-ness came out. But he's still adorable, so it works out. We just got some funny faces out of the deal. So here's my 32 week picture.
How Far Along? 32 weeks
Symptoms: Getting tired quicker. All of a sudden have a larger appetite.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 pounds! My doctor was excited.
Food Cravings: French fries. mmm.
Best Moment This Week semi-Month: Christmas and thinking about next Christmas.
Movement: Getting more and more painful. Lots of pushing. Confused as to how some of these movements come from just him. It feels like he has about 8 arms and legs. He is also partial to punching my left hip, and has finally gotten big enough to reach my right ribs.
Labor Signs: Nada, thankfully. Even the B-H have settled down.
Gender: Boy!
What I Miss: Saw some pictures from last Christmas and missed my pre-pregnancy body. Sleeping on my back.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Baby shower!
Milestones: He's supposedly over 4 pounds now, and over 16 inches long. What?!
Comments: I'll be getting another growth ultrasound on the 13th. At my appointment last week (31 weeks) I was measuring 29-30 weeks. I'm not worried. I can tell he's getting bigger. Most. Definitely. =)

0 lovely replies