30 Day photo challenge 16 - end
10:05 PM
Oops. I slacked off. Real quick...
Career fair went well I thought. Had a couple interviews, but I haven't heard anything back. So it's back to the applying. I'm quickly reaching a frustrated breaking point, but there's nothing to do but continue on. So that, I will do.
Day 16 - Strange
Day 17 - In My Fridge (we'd just gotten Pizza Hut and had a ton of leftovers)
Day 18 - Price
Day 19 - Underneath
Day 20 - Man-made
Day 21 - Sometimes (I don't drink straight coffee much anymore, but when I do...)
Day 22 - Up (sheet music of Mike and I's processional music)
Day 23 - Before Bedtime
Day 24 - Three things
Day 25 - Frame
Day 26 - Near (Glen Hansard concert. Nearer than I've ever been.)
Day 29 - Errand
I seem to have lost this picture. Hm.
Day 30 - Me, then.
Another update soon.
1 lovely replies