30 Day Photo Challenge Days 8-15
1:43 PM
My apologies for the mess my blog was last week when I was trying to switch out the design. It's good enough for now.
I'm back for the next week of my photo challenge. Between these pictures I finished my second full week of my part-time job that I am still loving. Michael's picked up his seasonal sinus infection, yippee.
I still feel a little lost without having to do homework or anything. It's been nice to just be able to come home and relax and read and stuff. (Just finished Frozen Heat by Richard Castle. Great stuff)
This Tuesday and Wednesday is the Career Fair. Nervous, but I'm off to do my research on the companies so I'm all prepared.
Picture time!
Day 08. At Night. Went to a nearby trail near sunset to grab this one of the cars on the highway.
Day 09. Something you do most weekends. We've been making homemade pizzas most weekends recently.
Day 10. Black and White.
Day 11. Hero. Pulled this one out of my hope chest. Added a (Super) before the hero.
Day 12. Together. This one's full of things we do together.
Day 13. Table. Well, I broke our table when we were moving in. So here's the Periodic Table shower curtain.
Day 14. Favorite. Food. Especially potatoes.
Day 15. First Thing You See. My cover stealer.
Much love!
0 lovely replies