30 Day Photo Challenge Days 1-7

6:26 PM

Hey I came back before it'd been two months since I updated!!

I wish I had more news to report, but I'll give a quick rundown.

  • We got moved out to Lawrence a month ago. I still haven't unpacked everything, but our new place is great and homey. And I'm loving Lawrence as a town (shhh don't tell).
  • Michael started his master's work a few weeks ago, and he's doing great. Working hard with staying up with classes while working 25-30 hours a week. He's Superman.
  • I was home doing nothing but cleaning and watching Chuck for about 3 weeks. Super bored.
  • Thanks to a family friend, I started some part time work this week. It's for a little company and it's only 3 hours or so a day (with a 40 minute drive there, 40 minute drive back) but I'm loving it. The people are great and it's something to get me out of the house.
  • The career fair at K-State is in about 2 weeks. Prayers that one of the companies I talk to decides they want to hire me full-time.
  • I took up running in my downtime this summer, but I'm super frustrated with how slow going building my endurance is. Keeping at it, though.
  • Um. Fall show premieres start in a couple weeks. :)
I saw a pin on Pinterest for a 30 day photo challenge and decided, it's been too long, why not? So I'll upload them here after every week. It'll give me an excuse to keep everyone updated.

Day 01 | You (me) Now.

Photobucket

Day 02 | Father. Taken with Instagram, because sneaking a picture of dad is difficult enough as it is.
Photobucket

Day 03 | Far Away. Sailboat in the distance at Clinton Lake, about a 5 minute drive from our apartment.
Photobucket

Day 04 | In your mailbox. Bed Bath & Beyond anyone?
Photobucket

Day 05 | Bright. Bug.
Photobucket

Day 06 | Every Day. Long story short, I see my tattoo every day when I get dressed and it reminds me to love in everything I do and makes me think of my family members.
Photobucket

Day 07 | Natural. Storms moved through here today, and it's been windy enough that the leftover clouds were racing around.
Photobucket

There we have it. Week 1 done. Until next week.
 

You Might Also Like

0 lovely replies