Week 2: Complete
8:16 PMThis year has all but disappeared, bought into fairy tales. But Sleeping Beauty just kept score, and tried to sleep more."
"Kiss Quick" - Matt Nathanson
Matt Nathanson's new CD comes out in a couple weeks. I'm exciiited.
So week 2 of P 90X is complete. I definitely am feeling better than I was the first week. Michael's already lost some weight, I've lost some and gained muscle which is the goal. Tony still creeps me out.
We're still truckin' on. Michael turned 22 on June 7th. We feel like we're getting old. Our 2 year anniversary is on Monday, which is even more crazy. Pretty sure we got married yesterday. Right? Oy.
These days are still spent working out, taking pictures, working, and spending too much time on the internet. Sounds about right. Last weekend we went to two weddings and a birthday party in about 10 hours. 1st wedding here, 2 hour drive to Wichita for Megan's 7th (!!) birthday, then an hour-ish to Hutch for the second wedding. It was a beautiful day. We're hitting the age where people are getting married (but it's still considered young). All I can say is I'm glad that all that planning and stressing is over with and we can just attend all these now.
I've been trying to get reading in since I know these last 2 semesters are going to be crazy and stressful. I finished reading Divergent by Veronica Roth, which I'd highly recommend. I'm reading The Maze Runner trilogy by James Dashner, and there are about 3 other books I need to finish up. Oy.
SYTYCD has officially kicked off, and I have my favorites already... I'll probably elaborate more after the first partner week. For now, I'm just happy they're back. Yay!
1 lovely replies