Who runs anymore...

9:44 AM

"Well I've been thinking about the bells with wine. Can't you see how time doesn't count at all? We've been sinking, thumbs to the sky. Sing this lullaby if you start to fall."
"Wanted" by Joshua Radin

I can only say, "Gaaah school has kept me from updating" so many times. But it's true. Life. Work. School. It's been hectic. All of my midterms happened in the last two weeks, so there's been a lot of studying and such.

Studying?? A college student?? What?!

But that's what's been going on. And when I haven't been doing the school/work/studying/sleeping/eating thing, I've started a new workout routine that involves running and doing the NYC Ballet Exercise DVDs. It's been something I've wanted to check out for awhile and I love it. It's a great workout to help posture, legs, back, abs... pretty much everything. 

It does make me realize how ungraceful I am, though. 

Can't win 'em all. Have to settle with my math/science brain.

And work on not needing to control every situation. (That...should probably be another blog post).

But I've convinced myself, Michael, Sarah and Shawn that we should run the 5k Turkey Trot next month. I've always wanted to do a 5k, but never got around to it. Now I'm forcing myself to when I can barely run a mile. Cause that sounds like a good idea. I keep hoping that my soccer-player-lungs will come back to me. They've gotta be around here somewhere, right?

Maybe??

Meh.

That is all for now... here's a few more pictures of this past week/weekend...



He never lets me take pictures of him...



Madi being a soccer master.

Mini-soccer player master.

Megan being an awesome tumbler.

Beth and I wearing shirts that our aunt and uncle made. Garrett looking unsure.


You Might Also Like

4 lovely replies