Taaag. I'm it.

6:31 PM

"And through timeless words and priceless pictures, we'll fly like birds not of this earth. And the tides they turn and hearts disfigure. But that's no concern when we're wounded together. And we, tore our dresses and stained our shirts."
"A Beautiful Mess" by Jason Mraz

Jason Mraz is like John Mayer to me... I love some of his songs, and can not stand others. This one, I love. Especially because it's the Raining Jane Sessions... and Raining Jane is awesome.

Thanks to everyone for the words of support. Just needed a little venting time. I'm good now. :)

So my awesome bloggy friend, Becca, tagged me in this little quiz thing. I answer these 8 questions, then make up 8 questions and tag 8 people... (we'll see about that part.)

1) What are the 3 places you would like to go and visit?
Hmmm. This is a tough one. Let's see. Iceland...

Switzerland... (where my family's from...)

 and Sweden.

2) Tell me about something you really care about?
This is a difficult one. I really care about all sorts of stuff. From family & friends, to silly things like SYTYCD, to debatable topics like gay rights (all for...) to great organizations like To Write Love On Her Arms.  Here's their mission statement, which says it better than I could...
To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide.  TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.
It's a great organization, and lots of bands are part of making it well known. They have some awesome looking tshirts if you're in need of some new clothes... :)

3) What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do?
Oh goodness... another difficult one. Watching my family at my loved ones' funerals is always difficult. But as far as something I have actually had to do... I'm not really sure. I've been blessed to never have too many horrible situations happen to me. Because right now all I can think of is Transport being the hardest thing I've ever done.
4) What is your favourite part of the day?
It depends on the day. I love the morning... it's a new day waiting for me to to make of it what I will. I love that. :)
5) What is your favourite film?
I am way too indecisive to ever just pick one favorite thing. I could watch Moulin Rouge! about a million times in a row. The Lord of the Rings series will always be a favorite. Memento, Titanic, the Incredibles are all great.

6) If you could ban one thing what would it be?
Freakin' hate. Hate might be a hard thing to ban, but this is my quiz, and I'll ban what I want to.
7) Are you superstitious?
Not usually... though I have my moments.
8) Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years time?
Let's see... I will be 31 (yikes!). I'd like to be at a job I love in a great city with a couple (or 3) kids. And still very much in love with Michael. Hopefully not too far from my family. As long as I'm loving... that's what really matters.

Yay!! I'm supposed to make 8 more questions and tag 8 people... but I'm being lazy. What you should do instead is check out Becca's blog and become friends with her. Cause she's awesome.

So what have I been doing while I wait for Michael to get home at night after I finish my homework and studying? SYTYCD stuff. There's a girl who's been to 4 shows on the east coast, and she's going to a 5th in Utah. She has gotten the most amazing pictures. She has over 3000 up on her flickr right now. And I'm in love with a ton of them.






I mean... seriously. How beautiful? I love that the pictures capture all the little moments in the dances you might not pick up on... Like the faces. There are some epic ones. Like Billy's in the last one.

Anyway. Michael has a concert tonight... I'm off to make myself look cute and cheer him on...

As much as you can at a concert band concert.

You Might Also Like

2 lovely replies