Same old, same old
1:29 PM"I'm already out of foolproof ideas, so don't ask me how to get started, it's all uncharted."
- "Uncharted" by Sara Bareilles
Hey, that sounds like me with my thermo homework.
I wish I were joking.
I'm pretty sure that's not the topic the song was written for, though. But I must say, her new CD is amazing. I'm very excited to be seeing her in a couple months. Anberlin's new CD is equally amazing. Not nearly as "pop-ish" as their last album.
I was trying to figure out what to update about... Life is basically on school schedule now. School, eat, homework, work, sleep. Not too much inbetween. That doesn't really seem like a lot... but homework for my two core chem. engineering classes take hours. My last thermo assignment had 3 problems and it took me 6 or 7 hours total. I always end up grouchy and with a headache. Such is life.
This past weekend was a good little break. Mike and I both worked Saturday then just relaxed Saturday night. Sunday was homework and then we had a little date night Sunday night. We went out to the Konza Prairie, which is a biological reserve out here in the flint hills. It's gorgeous... Here's a picture I got of the sunset.
It was a beautiful night.... a great sign that fall is coming. Some of the trees are already lightening and everything. I'm excited for the fall colors to come along.
Plus Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is back. Mmmmmm. Nothing says fall like that.
So basically... that's life right now. I've got a few tests in the next week, so that's what I'll be doing with my free time. I'm sorry for the boring update... Hopefully one of these days I'll have more to say than the usual boring school, work, life is insane, blah, blah, blah...
Oooh. SYTYCD tour is in 1 week and 4 days!!! Now that's exciting. Seriously. I'm way too excited. Poor Sarah. She has to listen to me fangirl. She's become better about not getting so embarrassed about it, and I've tried to tone it down. Heh.
Time for... guess what?.... homework.
The life of a college student.
2 lovely replies