I'm alive, and today's (one of) the day(s)

9:20 AM

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it."

Hahaha. It seemed appropriate this morning.

I can't believe it's already Friday again, though I'm pretty freakin' excited. I'm writing this while I'm waiting for Transport to start... trying not to think about how this take-home test went.

So instead I think about how Sarah and I will be leaving for KC in about 6 hours for the sytycd tour. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah pretty much explains what I think about that. I'm... pretty excited. Cause I haven't said that yet. I already apologized to my twitter followers that today will probably include a ridiculous amount of tweets, and half of them probably won't make sense.

I'm sure lots of pictures will be taken... though I'm leaving my Rebel at home, because there'll be thousands of teenage girls screaming and flailing.

Oh, that'll be me?

Right. Still. It's staying home.

I found this on Patrice Williams' blog, and I thought it'd be fun to do real quick..

1. Do you like Starbucks? And are you a fan of their seasonal coffees?
oh my goodness, yes. I freaked out about the Pumpkin Spice Latte and tend to order a billion in the first week it's out. Mm. Maybe I'll get one for the long drive home tonight.

2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall?
Jump, hop and skip. I'm not a decorator, but I love fall. I don't really have any decorations because there's not much of a place to put them. I keep saying when I get a house... it'll be on then.

3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities?
Probably not. My school spirit sucks.

4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory?
Hoodies?? I'm so not a fashionable person. You're thinking of my sisters.

5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
Power Ranger. Duuuh. Though my mom wouldn't let me be the Blue one.

6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies? Do you have a favorite?
I can handle one occasionally... I saw Paranormal Activity last Halloween. *shiver*

7. What is your favorite Fall activity?
I looove running in the fall. It's crisp and cool, and the leaves are turning colors... It's beautiful

8. What is your favorite Fall recipe?
Hmm. I'm not sure. Pumpkin drinks, I'd say.

And then she added eight more quickie questions, and here they are:

1. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing?
Paranormal Activity 2? I dunno. I was excited for Easy A, but that came out and I saw it (and it was EPIC!)

2. What will you miss most about Summer?
Free time.


3. When do you start your holiday shopping?
Not early enough. Even though I always say I want to start earlier.

4. Favorite exercise/activity?
Running and yoga.

5. Best book you've read lately?
I'm re-reading the Harry Potter series for class. Those are always amazing.

6. Do you make your bed every day?
Nope. Mainly because Michael's always still asleep when I get up.

Okay, that's not true, I've never made my bed.

7. If you could choose a personal chef or a personal shopper, which would you choose?
Chef. I think. I'm not much of a shopper, and I doubt I'd like that the shopper would buy... then again, I doubt I'd like the food the chef cooked either. So picky.

8. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall?
Every single show that's on my DVR... OTH, Modern Family, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Fringe... and lots of others... 

But people are finally coming into class... They're talking about how someone just poured a liquid into a spectrometer without using a cuvette. Wow. 

The life of a scientist.

You Might Also Like

2 lovely replies