Unintended blog break..

4:21 PM

Oops.

I really didn't mean to not blog for almost two weeks. 

Really.

Nothing really exciting has been going on, and I've just been trying to enjoy summer. Last week, Michael went to Chicago with a good friend of his, so I just kept busy with work and going home to visit family. And now he's back...

...and I'm still just working and keeping busy. There's lots of family birthdays in the next month... yay! Plus, I hear that my first anniversary is coming up in a short couple of weeks.

Might just be a rumor, though. :)

I've also been doing a lot of reading, which has been so nice, because they aren't textbooks. I finished up Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult (a demand recommendation by my younger sister). It was great. I'm pretty much a fan of anything Jodi Picoult writes, and this one was no different. My favorite is probably still Nineteen Minutes, though.

Then my older sister let me borrow a book called Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. I'd never heard of this author, but now I can't stop reading. I read the book in just a few days, and now I've gone out and bought another book by her. I love finding great authors! Anybody out there have any other recommendations? 

I just saw an ad for a minivan with back seats that have full-on recliner parts. Foot rests and everything. Now, when I was a kid...

So it's back to Wichita again this weekend for a wedding reception for a friend from high school. Yay! For now I'll leave you with a preview picture of the first June birthday...


much love,
alex

You Might Also Like

0 lovely replies