Me, A To Z

2:28 PM

I've seen this on a couple blogs recently... I used to do these all the time on my Xanga (once upon a time) so I thought I'd do one for old time's sake...
 
A. AREA CODE : 316... since I don't have a landline here.

B. BED SIZE: Full/Double. I'm not sure which. Our tiny bedroom wouldn't be able to handle anything bigger.

C. CHORE YOU HATE:
Washing dishes. Thankfully Mike will usually do them if I cook dinner.


D. DOG'S NAME: No doggy as of now. Silly apartment not allowing pets... But my puppy at my parents' house is a collie named Mica. She's awesome.


E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: My laptop... Sadly. It's how I wake up in the morning without a TV around.

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Blue. Light blue, more specifically. I like green, red, and black a lot too, though.

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver or white gold.


H. HEIGHT: 5'9"


I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Well... I played the clarinet in elementary school before switching to the saxophone... So clarinet, the whole family of saxophones... and I've sort of taught myself piano and guitar. I'm just not good.


J. Job: Barista. For almost 2 years now! 


K. KIDS: None yet... Someday.

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: With Michael in a 2 bedroom apartment, that's still not big enough for all our stuff.



N. NICKNAME: Alex, Al... I still get called by my maiden name occasionally, too... From when I played soccer.


M.MOM'S NAME: Kathy


O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: When I was 4 or 5 I had a bad asthma attack and also had pneumonia, so I was in the hospital for a couple days.


P. PET PEEVE: mean people, liars... That's all I can think of currently.


Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: Uh oh... I can't pick just one...

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return." Moulin Rouge
 
"Instead of telling our young people to plan ahead, we should tell them to plan to be surprised." Dan In Real Life
"I know what it is not to feel like you're in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand or even makes a joke at your expense, just to let everyone know... you're with him. You're his." - PS I Love You 
 
"General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around."  Love Actually
 
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty, most of the time.

S. SIBLINGS:
I have an older sister (who's married and has 4 kids), an older brother (who's married) and a younger sister... Plus a few awesome older brother-in-laws, too.


T. TIME YOU WAKE UP:
School days it's between 7:20 and 8:20, weekends between 9:30 and 10:30

U. UNDERWEAR: All different kinds.

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Most of them, sadly. Especially spinach.


W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I really dislike being late. It rarely happens. If it does, it's usually because of traffic, or trying to convince Michael that we need to be early.


X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Oh, dear. I broke my left arm 2 or 3 times when I was little from roller blading. I also broke my collarbone when I was 6. I injured my knee playing sports in jr. high... and then when I got arthritis they took xrays of my hands and back. So... A lot.


Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Psh, anything I make... Unless it's hash browns from a box. Mostly. ... Okay. I'm learning.


Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: PENGUINS!!!
 
Well, that was fun. I do miss those, and it's a great way for other people to get to know me. Woot! But for now, I've gotta run to Michael's trumpet ensemble performance. =)

much love,
alex

You Might Also Like

0 lovely replies