It's someone's birthdaaay!

5:47 PM

Now who could it be?!

 
He looks so young!!!!
 
Ooh yeah, it's this guy! My wonderful husband turns 21 today! That picture is from soon after we started dating, when he was 17. So cute. Him and his trumpet. Mmhmm.

Anywho. We've had a good day. We were planning on taking a day trip, but since I've been sick recently, we decided against it. Then it decided to rain a lot, so it probably wouldn't have worked out anyway. So we stayed in town, had a little picnic in our living room and watched Hell's Kitchen (aww, I'd missed that show. So hilarious) and he opened his birthday presents from me. (I got him the old Batman anthology on Blu Ray, and Madden 10 for ps3. And more Burts Bees lip balm. He loves that stuff.)

Then we went to the Union to play pool, and he beat me 2/3 games. Woulda been all three, but he accidentally hit in the 8 ball. We went bowling after that, and I bowled the best I had ever. Yay? 

Of course, now the sun is out, but it's crazy humid... yay summertime in Kansas. Mike's going out the the Booze Store soon with his friend (since I'm still not 21) and then we're going to hang out with my little sister and her boyfriend. 

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my bestest friend, and all around amazing guy. I'm beyond excited to be celebrating your birthday as a married couple, and even more excited to know that there are many more to come. I love you!

alex

You Might Also Like

0 lovely replies