I'm Alive!!

4:57 PM

"So hold this feeling like a newborn, of freedom surging through your veins. You have opened up a new door, so bring on the wind, fire and rain."
"Steer" by Missy Higgins

Alas, I am alive. Not much time to write though... my life currently consists of....

Studying.... (Something I should be memorizing for organic...)



and caffeine....

Though, it did snow about four inches overnight here.. And has been lightly snowing all day. And it hasn't been the usual gross Kansas blizzard snow or anything, it actually reminds me of the snow in Colorado...

Plus the sky has started to clear up in the past hour, making it a beautiful sunset....

So yeah.. I've got one final down, and two more (organic chemistry and chemical analysis). I did get to go home this past weekend and see my older sister in the Nutcracker.


She danced beautifully, as always... Even if her center of balance is off because she's pregnant. You couldn't even tell. =)

So yes, I must get back to studying, but there's a quick update. Love to everyone!

alex

You Might Also Like

1 lovely replies