2:03 PM

Oh... so close.

Down to eight days until I'm back home to Wichita. Well, nine technically.. but whatever. I'm headin back home this weekend because I've got relatives coming into town, which is going to be awesome. My dad's decided to have a cookout with my aunt and uncle that are coming in, the rest of my family, plus Michael (my boyfriend), Anastasia (Craig's girlfriend) and Phil (Beth's boyfriend). I don't know if that's ever happened before, but I think it's going to be a lot of fun... Sarah called me the other day when she was shopping for my dad's birthday (tomorrow! He'll be 50. =) ) and Mother's Day and asked if I heard the cookout was going down. I think she was kind of in shock because my dad has never actually invited any of them to stuff like this. It was funny.

But yeah... I'm one studio, one recitation, two lecture, three work shifts and four finals away from being done with my freshman year. I'm finally taking down my loft tomorrow (Yay!) and getting everything packed away... Tis a great feeling. And I get to see Judson Laipply (Evolution of Dance guy) premiere Evolution of Dance 2 tonight!

You Might Also Like

0 lovely replies