4:23 PM
22 Days!
That's right... just 22 days left of freshman year. And if things keep heading the way they are, they'll fly by. I've been so busy with everything.. between work, going to Michael's concerts, and studying, oh and maybe sleeping in there ;), thing's are just crazy. I'm trying to enjoy the good things and not stress the bad. Of course, I have an engineering physics test on Friday, that at this point, looks grim. But hey, I got a 98 on my calc test. I'll just keep that in mind.
Ooh! And my current roommate, Cameron (who I knew from Olathe, she's a sophomore right now), got accepted into the Disney internship! She gets to spend next semester in Orlando, getting paid and learning and having a great time. Plus last night she went to the Chris Daughtery/Bon Jovi concert at the Sprint Center. It's just been a great couple days for her.
Everyone take it easy and keep rockin'!
Ooh! And my current roommate, Cameron (who I knew from Olathe, she's a sophomore right now), got accepted into the Disney internship! She gets to spend next semester in Orlando, getting paid and learning and having a great time. Plus last night she went to the Chris Daughtery/Bon Jovi concert at the Sprint Center. It's just been a great couple days for her.
Everyone take it easy and keep rockin'!
0 lovely replies