16 Weeks!
5:31 PM
How has it been four weeks since I updated? The days go by so slow, but the weeks are flying. Here's the update:
(Proof that I was just partially bloated at the last picture... I pretty much look the same. But there's definitely more baby/less bloat now)
How Far Along? 16 weeks and 1 day.
Symptoms: Most are gone *knock on wood* if I get crazy hungry, I'm a little nauseous/light headed, but other than that... well, and the burping.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still down quite a bit. Won't be exactly sure until the doctor a week from Friday.
Sleep: Some nights are worse than others, but my body pillow is saving my lower back. It's just not so handy for tossing and turning me.
Food Cravings: None? I eat a lot of Cheetos.
Best Moment This Week Month: Getting baby things in the mail. Talking for hour with my big sister. Trying to decide if the baby's moving or I'm just gassy.
Movement: I have no idea at this point. I thought I felt something a couple of days ago, but other than that...
Labor Signs: None!
Gender: One month left til big ultrasound! Still have no idea.
What I Miss: Eating pepperoni. Which I do anyway.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Seriously buying things. Feet in my ribs. Putting the nursery together.
Milestones: We inherited a really nice crib? Is that a milestone? Oh! I bought some maternity clothes. But I don't wear them.
Comments: Other than the normal work/sleep/eat thing, not much else is going on. I'm eating more, feeling better (most days), and am ready for it to cool down so I can start running again. Yoga's great and all but...
So yeah! I'm beyond ready for the 20 week ultrasound next month. And then childbirth classes and more reading and fall time (already had too many pumpkin spice lattes...) and winter time. I'm really excited to just keep growing the kid and to hear it's healthy and yeah. Yeah yeah.
I love it.
0 lovely replies