Another month
6:13 PMLife update:
It's flying by.
Go figure, right? It's been another month. But it really just feels like yesterday when I updated. I always say I'm busy. I always seem busy, but there's a lot more homework and projects and whatnot going on right now. Add in job searching and I'm just totally stressed out 6 out of the 7 days. Thankfully, this week it doesn't look like I have much to do, and I plan on really working on the job search and trying to get ahead on homework.
Not to mention I signed up to run a 5k 2 weeks from yesterday. And I am sooo not in shape. Gotta keep running. Sometime. More often. Anyway.
Gage turned 10 on the 8th. I can't get over it. I love these 4 kids so much, it's ridiculous.
The Sugarland concert Sarah and I went to was good... not nearly enough attention was given to SB. She was amazing, as always. I can't wait to see her in concert again. Sadly, though, I had to sell my SYTYCD tickets. Just too much going on to drive 6 hours there and 6 hours back.
Other than that, it's school, internship, work. Sleep, occasionally. Seeing Michael for a couple hours before I sleep. Photography when I get a second. Trying to remember as much as I can about this last year, and enjoy it before I'm tossed into the real world.
For now... dinner is ready. It's starting to get cold outside. Stew tonight.
2 lovely replies