"I spilled here... And here"

3:28 PM

"Own me, you own, you rattle my bones. You turn me over and over til I can't control myself. Make me a liar, one big disaster. You make my heart beat faster."
-"Faster" by Matt Nathanson 

So Matt Nathanson's got a new cd coming out in June. This is the first single. Makes me excited for summer time. Check it out. It's free on his website right now.
It's worth checking out.

First off, I'd like to say how horrible this earthquake/tsunami thing is that's going on. Everyone is my thoughts and prayers, and I hope everyone stays safe.

So I can't believe it's been a couple weeks since I've updated again. Time is flying by. I'm surviving the semester, even got the best scores on tests in Transport and Thermo. A's, for the first time. I happily freaked out a little bit. I'll admit, I miss the days when getting anything below an A was the end of my world.

Ah, well.

So, one week of classes left before spring break. A light in the middle before the end of the tunnel. Still no luck on finding an internship for the summer, and I'm trying to think of other summer options, as I'd rather not have to work at my current job all summer. If I have to, I have to, but I'd rather not.

In other news, anybody watch Grey's Anatomy anymore?? I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited for the musical episode that's happening in a couple weeks. I wasn't so sure about it at first, but after a couple previews and song clips I'm excited. Sara Ramirez has a wonderful voice (she did win a Tony after all...) and her character and Jessica Capshaw's characters are my favorite. I'm having a couple fellow chem. e girls over to watch it. I gave them warning that I tend to fangirl.

And breathe.

If any of you need any cheering up? Check out this video. Kerrigan and Lowdermilk are two up and coming Broadway writers, and this is a song from one of their shows, performed at a concert. It makes me smile every time.




I promised myself I'd be productive this afternoon. I've got a guest post to write... (more on that soon... really.) and homework for next week to do. Not to mention it is b-e-a-utiful outside. Enjoy it while I can.

You Might Also Like

1 lovely replies