Rain, hail, and tornadoes, oh my! ah crap.
5:48 PM
"It's not the lies that you sing, but what the silence will scream. Clap your hands all ye children, there's a clamor in your whispering. Clap your hands tonight..."
-"Whisper and a Clamor" by Anberlin
The semester is winding down here... Full week this week, next week is "dead" week, and then there's finals week. Already! This semester's flown by, thankfully. My tests are done for the semester, and there's only a few assignments left before finals. Yay! I'm not sure what to do with my free time. So I've been watching One Tree Hill (go figure... I'm almost done with season 5. Eek.)
With the end of the semester brings the second half of spring... and all sorts of spring storms. (As the storms this past weekend in the South showed...) I'm all right with the thunderstorms, but I've been ridiculously scared of tornadoes since I was little. It's a little unrealistic, and as a scientist, I know the odds and everything, but that doesn't seem to help me. I think it's the fear of losing everything... I'm not so good with that.
But I'm working on it. We'll see how this spring goes.
Since life's been fairly uneventful, I haven't been updating. The biggest news has been the addition of our new car... my Bug. I inherited it from my grandma, and it's pretty much the best car ever. I named her MarJe (... like Marge) and she's doing awesome. It was about time we got rid of Mike's car.
I'll end off the post with some pictures I took when I went back to Wichita a couple weekends ago.
I miss them... Hopefully I'll get to see everyone again in a couple weeks.
I hope everyone else is doing awesome!!!

1 lovely replies